With film passes, advance tickets and last minute rush line, you can create a festival experience to suit your style!
Passes on sale now! Individual film tickets will be available to purchase or reserve online or at our GFF Box Office beginning June 29. Reserve your tickets to individual screenings through the GFF Box Office or online through our schedule or directly through Eventbrite.
The 2019 GFF Box Office is located at 73 1st Ave, Tara’s Corner, Lakeview Hotel, Gimli, and opens June 29! See Box Office hours below.
Thanks to Red River Co-op for fuelling GFF’s Passes & Tickets!
GFF Box Office
sponsored by Red River Co-op!
- Super Pass – $110
The GFF Super Pass gives you access to all films plus access to our Special Events and Industry Events including the GFF Opening Reception and Awards Reception plus our special Saturday night events. *Available for purchase online on May 1!
- Film Pass – $80
The GFF Film Pass gives you access to all films. *Available for purchase online on May 1!
- Film Community Pass – $90
*available to filmmakers only, industry membership required
This pass is for filmmakers and people working within Manitoba’s film industry. When picking up your pass, you will be required to show proof of membership to one of the following: Winnipeg Film Group, Video Pool Media Arts Centre, On Screen Manitoba, IATSE 856, ACTRA Manitoba, Directors Guild of Canada, New Media Manitoba, or MAWA
- Individual Tickets – $10
Check out the GFF 2019 Schedule and purchase your tickets online or through our GFF Box Office.
You can also purchase your tickets directly through Eventbrite here!
How GFF Passes Work:
Pass Holder Advance Film Tickets
Guarantee your seats at specific screenings.
- Half of the GFF film tickets are reserved to book in advance, either online or at our box office.
Reserve your tickets online through our GFF 2019 Schedule or through our page on Eventbrite.
- Advance tickets must be reserved by GFF Pass holders by 5 p.m. the day before the screening.
- Pass holders reserve advance tickets by purchasing online tickets by logging into their Showpass account, or by visiting our physical box office location at 73 1st Ave in the Lakeview Hotel. Your pass grants you one ticket for the selected screening.
- If you reserve your advance tickets online, you can keep your virtual ticket on your mobile device, print your ticket at home, or stop by the GFF Box Office to get your tickets printed.
- When arriving at the venue with your advance ticket, be sure to line up in the “ticket holders” line.
- Pass holders must show your Festival Pass along with your ticket to enter the theatre in the “ticket holders” line. No sharing of passes! (Your pass will have your picture on it!)
- It is highly recommended that you arrive 30 minutes prior to the film screening before the rush ticket seating begins (rush ticket line opens 15 minutes before the screening). We fill all seats, even if you are late.
Pass Holder Rush Tickets
- Didn’t reserve an advance ticket with your GFF Pass? No problem! A portion of GFF film tickets for each screening are held at the venue for rush tickets for both pass holders and ticket buyers.
- Your pass grants you one ticket for the selected screening.
- If you are keen to see a particular film and do not have an advance ticket, we recommend arriving at least 30 minutes early with your GFF pass in the rush line to ensure you get in to the film.
- You cannot share your pass! (Your pass will have your picture ID on it!)
- First come, first served for rush ticket pass holders and rush ticket buyers.
Individual Film Tickets:
GFF Film Ticket – $10 each
Advance film tickets are available for purchase now online or at our GFF Box Office!
You can purchase your tickets through the GFF 2019 Schedule or directly through our page Eventbrite.
- Half of GFF film tickets for each screening can be individually pre-purchased prior to the screening of the film.
- All advance tickets are available for purchase up until 5 p.m. the day before the film screening.
- When arriving at the venue with your advance ticket, be sure to line up in the ticket holders line.
- It is highly recommended that you arrive 30 mins prior to the film screening before the rush ticket seating begins (rush ticket line opens 15 minutes before the screening). We fill all seats, if you are late or a no show.
- Half of GFF film tickets for each screening are held at the venue for rush seating 15 minutes prior to the screening.
- Rush tickets are $10 CASH ONLY at the door, unless otherwise stated.
- Rush ticket line opens 15 minutes before the film screening. If you are keen to see a film and do not have an advance ticket, we recommend arriving at least 30 minutes early to ensure you get a ticket.
- First come, first served for rush ticket buyers and rush ticket pass holders.
You can purchase our festival passes starting May 1 online or by calling the GFF Office at (204) 642-7790
Starting June 28, you can purchase a pass at our GFF Box Office.
You can purchase tickets now either online or by visiting our GFF Box Office.
GFF Box Office
sponsored by Red River Co-op!
Our GFF Box office opens Saturday, June 29!
GFF Box Office:
73 1st Ave – Lakeview Resort
Located in Tara’s Corner, entrance on 1st Ave.
June 29 – July 1: 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
July 6 – 7: 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
July 13 – 14: 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
July 20 – 28: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.