The RBC Sunset Drive-In Theatre has received the GREEN LIGHT and is now officially a GO, running July 21-25 at Pavilion Park in Gimli, MB! Drive out to our Drive-In Theatre for five epic nights of six independent movies and cult classics under the stars!
Ticket registration will begin on July 3rd, at 12 Noon RIGHT HERE on the GFF Website. Be sure to register right at Noon on July 3rd for the best chance to receive tickets through this lottery registration process. If you are one of the lucky individuals to reserve a ticket quickly, you will be contacted with more details on or after July 5th. Tickets for the nightly screenings will be sold for $15!
Our full RBC Drive-In Film Lineup is now available, so make sure to browse the films and dates!
GFF’s Drive-In Theatre will meet or exceed all of the requirements legally required by the Province of Manitoba in regards to the operation of Drive-In Events. GFF will be monitoring ongoing COVID-19 developments to ensure the safety of our community. We are grateful to host this event and will ensure ALL health and safety regulations are being followed – the safety of our community comes above all!
RBC DRIVE-IN THEATRE GUIDELINES:
- Attendees must stay in or on their vehicles. If you must leave your vehicle for any reason, you must wear a mask and maintain physical distancing.
- ALL passengers in your vehicle must be from the same household.
- Your vehicle must have enough seatbelts to accommodate all passengers.
- Please drive slowly, follow volunteer instructions and park where directed.
- Washroom facilities are available on site. If you are unsure of the location, please ask a volunteer.
- Alcohol and drug use IS NOT permitted on the premises.
- Gimli Pavilion Park playground is closed for the duration of the event.
- In the event of cancellation due to COVID restrictions or weather, all tickets WILL be refunded electronically.
- The entrance to the RBC Drive-In is located on this map here.
- If you have questions about the event or ticketing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org