The Box Office for the 2023 Gimli International Film Festival is located at Lakeview Resort in Tara’s Corner (73rd 1st Ave).
Hours of Operation:
The Box Office is open 12pm-4pm every Saturday and Sunday in July leading up to the festival.
During the week of the festival (July 26th- 30th) the Box Office is open 9am-5pm.
Each year we look forward to selling film passes, tickets, and merchandise to film enthusiasts of all ages. The Gimli International Film Festival is one summer memory you won’t forget!
We offer a variety of passes to the film festival!
Individual tickets to events or film screenings are $12.
Passes We offer!
Super Pass $179 – Access to all films, industry events, social events, access to our online festival, and a 25% discount on merchandise.
Industry Pass $99 – Access to industry events, social events, networking events, and rush-line movies. For members of an accredited industry organization or students in a high school or post-secondary film program
Festival Pass $119 – Access to all film screenings, and access to our online festival
Under 25 Pass $25 – access to rush line films only, must be 25 years of age or under
60+ Pass $89 – Must be 60 years of age or older, all film screenings, access to our online festival, early bird prices throughout.
GIFF Online Only Pass $49 – Access to online festival films only.
Passes that are purchased online can be picked up in the Box Office. Passholders can reserve their seats for films ahead of time, online using our website (GimliFilm.com) or in person at the Box Office!
GIFF | July 26 – 30 | $12 per Film | in Gimli, MB
GIFF 2023 Pass Rules & Regulations:
Passes are valid from Wednesday, July 26 at 12:01am CDT until Sunday, July 30 at 11:59pm CDT.
Passes are valid ONE PER PERSON. Users found sharing passes with others will have passes revoked. Passes are *non-refundable*.
For questions regarding your pass, tickets or for technical support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How GIFF Passes Work
Pass Holder Advance Tickets
Avoid the rush line and book your tickets in advance!
– Advance tickets can be reserved with your pass until 5:00pm the day before the film screening with a special promo code you will receive via email after purchasing your pass.
– Pass holders must show your pass with your ticket to enter theatre in the Advance Ticket Holders line. No sharing of passes! Your pass will have your picture ID on it for verification.
– It is highly recommended that you arrive 20-30 mins prior to the film screening. We start to fill all empty seats 15min before the screening time, even if you are late.
Pass Holder Rush Tickets
Didn’t reserve an advance ticket with your GIFF Pass? No problem! We reserve a quarter of our seats for rush ticket buyers.
– If you don’t have an advance ticket for a film you can always arrive early and join the Rush Ticket Line.
– First come, first served for rush tickets, whether you are a passholder or not.
– We greatly recommend that you purchase/book your ticket in advance.
Individual Film Tickets – $12 each
– Advance tickets can be purchased up to an hour before the film screening.
– When arriving at the venue with your advance ticket, please join the Advance Ticket Holders line.
– Arrive early! We start to fill all empty seats 10 min before the screening time, even if you are late.
– Rush tickets are $12 at the door.
– Rush ticket line begins entering the theatre 10 minutes before the film screening. We recommend arriving at least 30 minutes early to ensure you get a ticket. First come, first served for all rush tickets.
Frequently Asked Questions…
Where Do I get my GIFF pass, program or individual ticket?
GIFF passes, film tickets and programs are available at the GIFF Box Office and online at www.gimlifilm.com!
Are the films rated?
To help you pick which films are right for you, all the films at the Gimli International Film Festival have been rated according to the Canadian motion picture rating system! We have included all film ratings in this program.
I’m lost! Where do I go?
Check out our GIFF Map on the Town of Gimli page! Our beach screen is listed here as #1, alongside all our other venues and addresses!
RBC Sunset Screening – BEACH FILMS!
With the support of RBC, GIFF is ecstatic to present the return of the RBC Sunset Screening!
We are famous for our 11 meter tall film screen that stands strong in the waters of Lake Winnipeg during our Festival. Every night during the GIFF, you have the chance to catch a flick – and maybe some Northern Lights – under the stars on the beach. These free, public screenings showcase cult classics, Hollywood hits and vintage favourites. Please read film ratings carefully to ensure you will be attending a screening that is appropriate for you and your friends and family.
Check out the Schedule for more details