Winner of the Icelandair raffle: ticket #012 W. Johannson
Grand Prize: Maximum potential retail value $2500
- Icelandair: 2 economy return airline tickets from anywhere Icelandair flies, originating in North America. Travel completed by September 29, 2018. Blackout dates apply and include: June 15 – September 1 and December 15 – January 6. No exceptions/no extensions. All applicable airport taxes and other official charges are payable by winner. Full rules and restrictions found below.
- Anyone 18 yrs or older is eligible to purchase tickets.
- Only 1140 tickets printed.
- Winners will be contacted by telephone or emailed by August 1, 2017. Winning ticket numbers will be posted on www.gimlifilm.com. Government identification will be required to claim the prize. Prizes that have not been claimed by September 1, 2017 will revert to the organization.
Icelandair prize letter valid for two to travel on Icelandair, total maximum potential value of $2500 for two tickets. Standard rules and restrictions are as follows:
- Travel must be completed by September 29, 2018. Blackout dates apply and include: June 15 – September 1 and December 15 – January 6. No exceptions/no extensions. (Please note that some Icelandair gateways are seasonal). Icelandair routing map.
- Complimentary travel is on Icelandair only, with two people traveling on the same itinerary.
- Maximum travel length on prize letter is 30 days total. Stopovers in Iceland have maximum stay of 7 days within the 30 day total.
- All travel must originate from one of Icelandair’s North American gateways and will not accumulate points in our Saga Club program for frequent travellers.
- Stopover in Iceland permitted. Prize letter does not include land arrangements in Iceland.
- Transportation to/from the traveller’s home and Icelandair gateway airport will not be provided as part of the overall trip giveaway.
- Flights are subject to availability at the time of reservation.
- Prize tickets are not eligible for class up offers or upgrades.
- A travel agent may not be used in booking flight arrangements, and reservations cannot be made via our Internet website.
- Itineraries displayed on Icelandair.us or Icelandair.ca may display connecting flights with other carriers. This travel prize letter cannot be used for air carriers other than Icelandair.
- All applicable airport taxes* and other official charges are payable by you prior to ticketing. You are also responsible for any income or other taxes that may apply.
- Once tickets have been issued, a change fee of $200 USD per person will apply for each re-issuance of your tickets.
- Boarding pass with seat assignment will be issued at airport check-in. No seat assignments prior to check-in.
- Please allow at least three weeks for processing. This certificate has no cash value, is non-transferable, non-negotiable, and cannot be extended, sold or redeemed for cash or other services not described in this letter.